BFU-100-H Hand Held Ultrasonic Flow Meter Kit
Clamp-on Sensors 50mm - 700mm (6000mm option)
Portable Model with carry case: All accessories included.
12 Hour Battery life + AC Charger/ Pulse, Alarm, Outputs
A non-intrusive Time-of-Flight Ultrasonic Flow meter and volume flow display which facilitates quick and simple installation without the need to cut into existing pipe-work. Location Memory allows quick set-up when returning to previous sites. Suitable for most common clean liquids. Very small amounts of entrained air and particles may be tolerated. If you have a liquid that is aerated or carrying solids, look at our doppler models.
Power:- Internal Battery Pack (12 Hours) 85-260VAC charger
Supplied c/w Clamp-on Ultrasonic Transducers suitable for pipe sizes 50mm - 700mm
- ≈ Horizontal or vertical Installation
- ≈ Transducer Max Temp: -20C to +70C (160C option)
- ≈ Accurracy: <1% of reading above 0.6ft/sec / 0.2 m/sec
- ≈ Outputs: RS232, 1x Pulse Output , 1x Alarm Output (All configurable)
- ≈ Ingress Protection: Display= IP65, Transducers= IP65
These flow meters can be used on virtually any pipe size or material, are non-invasive and are
therefore not prone to the levels of deterioration that are seen by traditional intrusive flow meters. Mbus converter, Radio Pulse transmission and GSM/GPRS Telemetry / logging options on request