15 Good Reasons for Choosing our Flow-Monitors
- The units can be mounted in any orientation, unlike rotameters
- No glass to break, just a rugged plastic window
- Dirty water, oils and coloured liquids no problem
- The units are among few available that incorporate a 15 amp switch
- Wide choice of switches available – 3, 4 and 6 wire switches, Flameproof / Explosion Proof.
- More than one switch can be installed for multiple flow rate switching points.
- Switching Points can easily adjusted in the field
- Non contact 4-20 mA position encoder option
- Standard enclosure box IP 65
- Springs are not in contact with the flow.
- Large choice of materials to suit most applications
- Only one moving part
- Flow switches are needed to monitor flow in lubrication and spray systems. Flow switches are better than pressure switches here as a blockage will be signalled by a Flow Switch, whereas pressure remains – so a pressure switch will not indicate the potential trouble.
- Flow Switches are invaluable for balancing circuits and the added switch will warn operators of any change in the period following installation.
- Individually built and calibrated to customers requirements, usually within 2 weeks.
These products are built to last and do exactly what they say they will, with the minimum of fuss,……. promising years and years of trouble free operation.
See the range here>>>