The DXN portable ultrasonic flow meter is capable of measuring liquid flow with multiple technologies, including: Doppler, transit time and liquid thermal flow. Easy to install by clamping RTDs onto the outside of the pipe. The meter measures flow using the non-invasive ultrasonic sensors and takes over 100 readings a second. With the industry’s only advanced touch-screen interface featuring job-specific controls this is one portable meter that really can do it all.
- Switches automatically between transit time and Doppler measurement as needed
- Bi-directional flow measurement system with various kit options
- Accurate readings with superior measurement processing speed
- Customisable site-specific parameters, 1GB internal data logging, and USB connectivity
- Internal 11.1 V lithium ion battery, provides 6-9 hours of continuous operation (continuous operation also with external PSU connected).