- Sep 23, 2021 Zero straight runs required !! M2000 Electromagnetic Flow Meter Its zero straight run performance has been validated to OIML/MID standards, providing accuracies of ±1% with zero straight run up or down or ±0.2% with required straight run. ... Read more
- Aug 20, 2021 IOG Hygienic Flow Meters have FDA conformance These highly accurate Oval gear type meters conform with FDA specifications and are available as Stainless Steel versions with Graphite bearings and Food Grade seals. ... Read more
- Jul 2, 2021 New features for F190 Multi Purpose Monitor Four hysteresis modes can be configured in the setup menu. With the chosen mode you can set a hysteresis for each of the 4 alarm values (LO-LO, LO, HI and HI-HI).... Read more
DipperLog Ground Water Level Loggers
The dipperLog 128+, Tough+, Vented+ and barLog all have a memory capacity of 128,000 pressure and temperature data sets. They are equipped with a NIST Traceable temperature sensor, for the most accurate temperature readings you can find in a data logger.
The dipperLogis a highly accurate groundwater data logger used by hydrogeologists, hydrologists, environmental technicians, water well contractors and other groundwater professionals. The dipperLog is a reliable and cost effective solution to long and short term monitoring of groundwater levels and temperature in wells, boreholes and open bodies of water.
All Heron loggers are available in various deployment options:
1) Suspended Version – pull the dipperLog out of the well to download
2) Direct Read Version – enables you to do real time readings and download your data while the dipperLog is still in the well.
3) Reel Version – a portable solution, ideal for short term slug and pump testing
30 pcs DipperLog 128+ models complete with Individual Calibrations, Software and Carry Cases leaving us for a Wetland research application today
Ground Water Level Loggers : Info Here >>