- Oct 17, 2023 ATEX Approval for Oil Interface Meters Model H.OIL Portable oil water interface meter from Heron Instruments receives much anticipated ATEX approval for European market... Read more
- Oct 15, 2023 Macnaught, 75 Years and not out Macnaught proudly celebrates 75 Years of business excellence, design and innovation. ... Read more
- Sep 21, 2023 E490 Ex d 4-20mA Loop Powered Display Fluidwell introduces the E490 Ex d Loop Powered Indicator... Read more
DipperLog Ground Water Level Loggers
The dipperLog 128+, Tough+, Vented+ and barLog all have a memory capacity of 128,000 pressure and temperature data sets. They are equipped with a NIST Traceable temperature sensor, for the most accurate temperature readings you can find in a data logger.
The dipperLogis a highly accurate groundwater data logger used by hydrogeologists, hydrologists, environmental technicians, water well contractors and other groundwater professionals. The dipperLog is a reliable and cost effective solution to long and short term monitoring of groundwater levels and temperature in wells, boreholes and open bodies of water.
All Heron loggers are available in various deployment options:
1) Suspended Version – pull the dipperLog out of the well to download
2) Direct Read Version – enables you to do real time readings and download your data while the dipperLog is still in the well.
3) Reel Version – a portable solution, ideal for short term slug and pump testing
30 pcs DipperLog 128+ models complete with Individual Calibrations, Software and Carry Cases leaving us for a Wetland research application today
Ground Water Level Loggers : Info Here >>