Basic temperature indicator with large digits
Field mount IP67 GRP enclosure
(0)4-20mA input (PT100 input option)
16-30vAC/DC powered with sensor supply
Intrinsically safe, ATEX, IECEx, CSA, c-us and FM
The F040 is a straight forward temperature indicator with large 26mm (1") high digits.
The measuring unit to be displayed below the temperature is simply selected through an alphanumeric configuration menu.
No adhesive labels have to be put on the outside of the enclosure: a weather proof and user-friendly solution!
The configuration of the Span, off-set and number of decimals is done through software functions, without any sensitive DIP-switches or trimmers.
- Displays actual temperature and measuring unit.
- Very large 26mm (1") high digits for temperature.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units:
°C - °F - K.
- Number of digits for temperature: 5½.
- Piegraph indication: ten segments.
- LED backlight with adjustable intensity.
- Auto backup of settings in EEPROM memory.
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Intrinsically safe, ATEX, IECEx, CSA, c-us and FM