Hazardous Area certified EX ia
Flow Rate, Total, Re-set Total
Flow curve Linearisation feature
Pulse Output and 4-20mA Output
Field Mount IP67 or Panel Mount IP65
Battery or 12/24V DC
Intrinsically safe, ATEX and IECEx
The F112 is a versatile flow rate indicator / transmitter and totalizer with the ability to precisely linearize the flowmeter signal.
In addition to the average K-Factor or Span, fifteen linearization points can be entered with their frequencies or values.
The unit will interpolate between these points, greatly enhancing accuracy in any flow range, even for very low frequency applications.
This linearization affects all displayed information as well as the output signals.
- Fifteen point linearization of the flow curve - with interpolation.
- Analog and pulse outputs.
- Displays total and flow rate simultaneously.
- Large digit selection for flow rate or total.
- Flow rate: seven 17mm (0.67") or 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Total - resettable: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Accumulated total - not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Separate engineering units for flow rate and total on the display.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).