F130-P Batch Controller
Single- Stage or Two Stage Batching
High Contrast LCD
Field Mount IP67 or Panel Mount IP65
115 - 230V AC Powered
Mechanical relay output
The F130 is a batch controller with two control outputs for two-stage batching or one-stage control with a scaled pulse output.
The operator can enter a batch quantity easily or execute repeating batches.
During the batch, the preset value is displayed simultaneously with the batched or remaining quantity. The automatic self-learning overrun correction will ensure an accurate batch every time. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
- Large display shows preset value and running batch value simultaneously.
- Two-stage control for batching larger quantities.
- Self-learning overrun correction.
- Easy operation to enter a batch value and to control the process.
- Count-up and count-down function available.
- Scaled pulse output reflecting accumulated or batched total.
- Actual batched quantity: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Preset value: seven 17mm (0.67") digits during programming and 8mm (0.31") digits during batchprocess.
- Total - resettable: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Accumulated total - not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).