Hazardous Area certified EX ia
Flow Rate, Total, Re-set Total
Field Mount IP67 or Panel Mount IP65
Battery or 12/24V DC
The Intrinsically safe F012-P is designed to work with flow meters and offers flow-specific features and a simple to follow user menu structure.
Flow meter K-factor, engineering units and pulse input type are all easy to configure and protected in EEPROM memory. The totals are also safely stored in memory should power to the unit fail.
- Displays total and flow rate simultaneously.
- Large digit selection for flow rate or total.
- Flow rate: seven 17mm (0.67") or 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Total - resettable: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Accumulated total - not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Separate engineering units for flow rate and total.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units for flow rate: mL, L, m³, mg, g, kg, ton, GAL, bbl, lb, cf, REV, scf, Nm³, NL, P or no unit.
- Selectable on-screen time units for flow rate: /sec, /min, /hour or /day.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units for total: ml, L, m³, GAL, USGAL, kg, lb, bbl or no unit.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).