Macnaught F075 Fuel & Oil Flow Meter :: 3" Ports, 20 - 750 L/Min
F075 Fuel and Oil Flow Meter
Available with Mechanical Registers
Aluminium Body, FKM (Viton) seal
3" Ports (Flanged or threaded)
Flow Range: 20 - 750 L/min, > 5 cPs
60 - 600 L/min, < 5 cPs
Pressure: 34bar (500psi)
Temperature: 80 Deg C Max
Accuracy: +/- 1%, O.R
Repatability +/- 0.03%
Available with choice of standard or heavy duty mechanical register
Resettable and non-resettable totaliser
The F range of oval gear fuel and oil meters from Macnaught are a family of positive displacement oval gear flowmeters that are optimized for fuel and oil measurement applications.
Macnaught Fuel and Oil meters are constructed utilizing a robust cast aluminium body suitable for use in the harshest environments.
- Bearing-less Aluminium rotors provide exceptionally low pressure drop and can even be used in gravity fed applications. This unique rotor design ensures minimal wear resulting in many years of reliable service.
- Proven over time to provide consistently accurate flow measurement that is not affected by variations in temperature, viscosity, or pressure.
- Service and Fueling Trucks
- Fuel Depots
- Portable Fueling Systems
- Bio-Diesel Blending and Production
- Lubricant Blending and Dispensing
- Hydraulic Fluid Dispensing and test stands
- Boiler and generator fuel consumption
- Fuel consumption for mining, construction, and military vehicles
- Bitumen/ Asphalt production