- Sep 23, 2021 Zero straight runs required !! M2000 Electromagnetic Flow Meter Its zero straight run performance has been validated to OIML/MID standards, providing accuracies of ±1% with zero straight run up or down or ±0.2% with required straight run. ... Read more
- Aug 20, 2021 IOG Hygienic Flow Meters have FDA conformance These highly accurate Oval gear type meters conform with FDA specifications and are available as Stainless Steel versions with Graphite bearings and Food Grade seals. ... Read more
- Jul 2, 2021 New features for F190 Multi Purpose Monitor Four hysteresis modes can be configured in the setup menu. With the chosen mode you can set a hysteresis for each of the 4 alarm values (LO-LO, LO, HI and HI-HI).... Read more
New Hydroclean anti fouling wiper available for Ponsel turbidity and optical dissolved oxygen sensors
The new Hydroclean_P is an anti-fouling wiper designed for use with the Ponsel NTU turbidity and OPTOD dissolved oxygen sensor. This provides an automatic cleaning system for the long term deployment of these sensors.
Key Features of the Hydroclean_P include:
- Ultra-low power consumption for long term deployments
- A specially designed Brush for deployment in harsh conditions
- On board self-monitoring for reliable operation. If the wiper arm is knocked in front of the instrument face, the wiper arm automatically moves to one side
Two versions of the Hydroclean_P are available. A battery powered option which is powered by two lithium batteries (offering 4 months life on a 120 minute brush frequency) and an externally powered version which can accept a supply of 5-24vdc offering great flexibility across a variety of applications including wastewater treatment, surface water monitoring, sea water monitoring and fish farming and aquaculture.
Click here for more information on Bell Environmental's website