- Sep 13, 2019 New TFX-5000 ultrasonic clamp-on Flow meters NEW DYNASONICS® TFX-5000 ULTRASONIC CLAMP-ON FLOW AND HEAT METERS WITH DATA LOGGING... Read more
- Aug 6, 2019 Piusi’s NEW High-Flow EX Series ATEX Pumps Piusi’s new EX100 and EX140 pumps with ATEX and UL certification, were developed to meet the specific requirements of various fuel transfer markets. The maximum safety has been applied to these pumps ... Read more
- Aug 2, 2019 Gespasa's Portable Aviation Kit assisting with aviation travel logistics Gespasa’s EPA-50 portable aviation kit is a rugged DC powered, portable fuel transfer system for light aircraft and helicopters. Incorporating: self-priming pump, hoses, hose reel, delivery nozzle, di... Read more
New Hydroclean anti fouling wiper available for Ponsel turbidity and optical dissolved oxygen sensors
The new Hydroclean_P is an anti-fouling wiper designed for use with the Ponsel NTU turbidity and OPTOD dissolved oxygen sensor. This provides an automatic cleaning system for the long term deployment of these sensors.
Key Features of the Hydroclean_P include:
- Ultra-low power consumption for long term deployments
- A specially designed Brush for deployment in harsh conditions
- On board self-monitoring for reliable operation. If the wiper arm is knocked in front of the instrument face, the wiper arm automatically moves to one side
Two versions of the Hydroclean_P are available. A battery powered option which is powered by two lithium batteries (offering 4 months life on a 120 minute brush frequency) and an externally powered version which can accept a supply of 5-24vdc offering great flexibility across a variety of applications including wastewater treatment, surface water monitoring, sea water monitoring and fish farming and aquaculture.
Click here for more information on Bell Environmental's website