- Jan 15, 2020 Ultrasonic Flow Meters- Hiring versus Buying Bell Flow Systems offer hire kit, not only to help assist with the decision making process, but also to make these expensive flow measurement devices more accessible... Read more
- Jan 10, 2020 When ATEX Flow Meter Selection is Critical Available in aluminium and stainless steel, in sizes from DN8 ¼” up to DN50 2” ... Read more
- Dec 4, 2019 Low Cost Cortex Flow Meter displays The Cortex budget range of flow meter displays show the actual flow rate and up to three totals on a high visibility LCD with scaleable pulse / alarm and passive analogue outputs.... Read more
New Hydroclean anti fouling wiper available for Ponsel turbidity and optical dissolved oxygen sensors
The new Hydroclean_P is an anti-fouling wiper designed for use with the Ponsel NTU turbidity and OPTOD dissolved oxygen sensor. This provides an automatic cleaning system for the long term deployment of these sensors.
Key Features of the Hydroclean_P include:
- Ultra-low power consumption for long term deployments
- A specially designed Brush for deployment in harsh conditions
- On board self-monitoring for reliable operation. If the wiper arm is knocked in front of the instrument face, the wiper arm automatically moves to one side
Two versions of the Hydroclean_P are available. A battery powered option which is powered by two lithium batteries (offering 4 months life on a 120 minute brush frequency) and an externally powered version which can accept a supply of 5-24vdc offering great flexibility across a variety of applications including wastewater treatment, surface water monitoring, sea water monitoring and fish farming and aquaculture.
Click here for more information on Bell Environmental's website