- Feb 21, 2022 Range of Lo-cost Hydraulic Gear Flow Meters, Max 400 Bar High accuracy and high resolution industrial geared flow sensors covers range from 0.004 to 120 L/min... Read more
- Feb 3, 2022 New Hi-Flow Diesel MONSTERPUMP-200 The new Gespasa MONSTERPUMP-200 is composed of two pumps joined by a manifold assembly and is available in 24VDC or 230VAC versions.... Read more
- Jan 20, 2022 SP32 Oil Lifter, On-demand Lift Pump with integrated reservoir The SP32 Oil lifter is a unique product which enables the transfer of heating oil up to high level installations.... Read more
New Hydroclean anti fouling wiper available for Ponsel turbidity and optical dissolved oxygen sensors
The new Hydroclean_P is an anti-fouling wiper designed for use with the Ponsel NTU turbidity and OPTOD dissolved oxygen sensor. This provides an automatic cleaning system for the long term deployment of these sensors.
Key Features of the Hydroclean_P include:
- Ultra-low power consumption for long term deployments
- A specially designed Brush for deployment in harsh conditions
- On board self-monitoring for reliable operation. If the wiper arm is knocked in front of the instrument face, the wiper arm automatically moves to one side
Two versions of the Hydroclean_P are available. A battery powered option which is powered by two lithium batteries (offering 4 months life on a 120 minute brush frequency) and an externally powered version which can accept a supply of 5-24vdc offering great flexibility across a variety of applications including wastewater treatment, surface water monitoring, sea water monitoring and fish farming and aquaculture.
Click here for more information on Bell Environmental's website