- Jul 7, 2020 4 Benefits of Clamp-on Flow Meters in Building Design & Construction Settings Many users prefer clamp-on meters because they provide consistently accurate measurements for precise water management without the usual installation time and associated costs.... Read more
- Jul 7, 2020 How ultrasonic flow meters help reduce the risk of Legionella As many buildings sat empty during the peak of stay-at-home orders, the risk of Legionella bacterium growth increased substantially... Read more
- May 1, 2020 Dynasonics® Ultrasonic Flow Meters: The Power of “No” Available in both transit time and Doppler technology options, these clamp-on ultrasonic flow meters have become a leading choice to streamline flow processes ... Read more
New Hydroclean anti fouling wiper available for Ponsel turbidity and optical dissolved oxygen sensors
The new Hydroclean_P is an anti-fouling wiper designed for use with the Ponsel NTU turbidity and OPTOD dissolved oxygen sensor. This provides an automatic cleaning system for the long term deployment of these sensors.
Key Features of the Hydroclean_P include:
- Ultra-low power consumption for long term deployments
- A specially designed Brush for deployment in harsh conditions
- On board self-monitoring for reliable operation. If the wiper arm is knocked in front of the instrument face, the wiper arm automatically moves to one side
Two versions of the Hydroclean_P are available. A battery powered option which is powered by two lithium batteries (offering 4 months life on a 120 minute brush frequency) and an externally powered version which can accept a supply of 5-24vdc offering great flexibility across a variety of applications including wastewater treatment, surface water monitoring, sea water monitoring and fish farming and aquaculture.
Click here for more information on Bell Environmental's website