- Jul 12, 2019 MIDF Hygienic Electromagnetic meter for accurate ice cream production Badger Meter’s MIDF Hygienic Electromagnetic meter, exclusively supplied by Bell Flow Systems, was the solution to a dairy farm’s flow measurement requirements in the production of ice cream.... Read more
- Jul 12, 2019 Cox Exact ‘Dual Rotor Flow Turbine Meters’ offer superior accuracy Badger Meter’s Cox Exact Series, available from Bell Flow Systems, use dual rotor technology and are extremely versatile. Dual rotor configuration meters are being used more regularly in industry than... Read more
- Jul 10, 2019 Bell Flow Systems at Geotechnica Conference Bell Flow Systems are exhibiting at Geotechnica 2019 at the Warwickshire Event Centre. This is the UK's largest geotechnical conference and exhibition.... Read more
New Hydroclean anti fouling wiper available for Ponsel turbidity and optical dissolved oxygen sensors
The new Hydroclean_P is an anti-fouling wiper designed for use with the Ponsel NTU turbidity and OPTOD dissolved oxygen sensor. This provides an automatic cleaning system for the long term deployment of these sensors.
Key Features of the Hydroclean_P include:
- Ultra-low power consumption for long term deployments
- A specially designed Brush for deployment in harsh conditions
- On board self-monitoring for reliable operation. If the wiper arm is knocked in front of the instrument face, the wiper arm automatically moves to one side
Two versions of the Hydroclean_P are available. A battery powered option which is powered by two lithium batteries (offering 4 months life on a 120 minute brush frequency) and an externally powered version which can accept a supply of 5-24vdc offering great flexibility across a variety of applications including wastewater treatment, surface water monitoring, sea water monitoring and fish farming and aquaculture.
Click here for more information on Bell Environmental's website