New Product !
TD Diver Ground Water Level Logger
Available in various measuring ranges - 10 - 100m
Compact Size - Ø22mm - 110mm Length
Internal data Logger - 72,000 recordings of time,
Pressure / Level and temperature
30 point factory calibration
Ceramic pressure sensor - corrosion proof
The TD-Diver is new from Van Eesen, a device designed for accurately measuring and recording groundwater level and temperature as well as pressure. The design of the unit is based on an ingenious and proven concept and is acknowledged as the most reliable ground water level logger on the market.
With an internal memory of 72,000 measurements per parameter and a battery life of up to 10 years the Mini-Diver is sutiable for long term water level monitoring applications.
- Cost-effective long term Groundwater Monitoring and Data logging
- Easy installation of TD Diver datalogger in most well types
- With 72,000 records you can record a sample every 15 minutes for more than 2 years
- Easy connection with SDI-12, Modbus protocols
- Cost effective long-term measuring solution with frequent sampling rate
- Reliable and accurate data
- Low maintenance, No user calibration required
- Long term water level monitoring datalogger
- Groundwater monitoring projects
- Groundwater monitoring network automation
- Watershed, drainage basin and recharge areas
- Stream gauging, lake levels and reservoirs monitoring
- Wetlands and stormwater run-off monitoring projects