3" Flanged Digital Gas Flow Turbine
Qmin 10 to Qmax 100 m3/h
TBZ low pressure drop turbine gas flow meters. Compact and light-weight with Battery powered operation
these models take up minimal space and offer the option of Pressure & Temperature correction to
show displayed gas flow to standard conditions.
- Lightweight Aluminium Body Construction with Steel Flanges
- LCD Display Rate / Total / Re-set Total
- Installation in Horizontal or Vertical pipes
- Max Pressure 980kPa or 350 kPa
- Temperature -10 to + 60 ºC
- Accuracy (1% volume at full scale).
- 7yr Lithium Battery
- Pulse Output (Low Frequency and High Frequency options)
Suitable for: Natural Gas,LPG,Nitrogen, Air, etc.
|Guide for Selecting Aichi Turbine Gas Meter Model TBZ Series
Model TBZ Series
For TBZ series, there are models that have temperature / pressure compensation function. This function is to convert measured actual gas flow to gas flow at certain temperature and / or pressure condition for display, as gas volume changes by variation of temperature and pressure. The relationship between TBZ model and temperature / pressure compensation function is as the following table.
|Normally, temperature / pressure condition at which measured actual gas flow is compensated will be Temperature 0°C and Pressure 1 atm (1atmospheric pressure). However, other value could be set in case it is requested (There are condition to select the value).