Flow Rate, Total, Re-set Total
Field Mount IP67 or Panel Mount IP65
Battery or 12/24V DC
The F012-P is designed to work with flow meters and offers flow-specific features and a simple to follow user menu structure without multiple DIP switches and jumpers unlike the more generic displays available on the market. Flow meter K-factor, engineering units and pulse input type are all easy to configure and protected in EEPROM memory. The totals are also safely stored in memory should power to the unit fail.
The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, salty atmospheres and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F).
- Displays total and flow rate simultaneously.
- Large digit selection for flow rate or total.
- Flow rate: seven 17mm (0.67") or 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Total - resettable: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Accumulated total - not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Separate engineering units for flow rate and total.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units for flow rate: mL, L, m³, mg, g, kg, ton, GAL, bbl, lb, cf, REV, scf, Nm³, NL, P or no unit.
- Selectable on-screen time units for flow rate: /sec, /min, /hour or /day.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units for totalizer: ml, L, m³, GAL, USGAL, kg, lb, bbl or no unit.
- LED backlight with adjustable intensity.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.
The F-Series is so rugged, even a truck can stand on it!