Displays flow rate, accumulated total, and re-settable Total
Pulse Output and 4-20mA Output
Field Mount IP67 or Panel Mount IP65
Battery powered or 8-30V DC
The Fluidwell F110-P is designed to work with flow meters and offers flow-specific features and a simple to follow user menu structure.
The display shows flow rate, total and accumulated total and has pulse and analog output signals.
On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
- Analog and pulse outputs.
- Displays total and flow rate simultaneously.
- Large digit selection for flow rate or total.
- Flow rate: seven 17mm (0.67") or 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Total - resettable: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Accumulated total - not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Separate engineering units for flow rate and total on the display.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).