Macnaught F040 Fuel & Oil Flow Meter :: 1 1/2" Ports, 10 - 250 L/Min
F040 Fuel and Oil Flow Meter
Available with Mechanical Registers
Aluminium Body, FKM (Viton) seal
1 1/2" Ports (BSP or NPT)
Flow Range: 10 - 250 L/min, > 5 cPs
15 - 235 L/min, < 5 cPs
Pressure: 34bar (500psi)
Temperature: 80 Deg C Max
Accuracy: +/- 1%, O.R
Repatability +/- 0.03%
Available with choice of standard or heavy duty mechanical register
Resettable and non-resettable totaliser
The F range of oval gear fuel and oil meters from Macnaught are a family of positive displacement oval gear flowmeters that are optimized for fuel and oil measurement applications.
Macnaught Fuel and Oil meters are constructed utilizing a robust cast aluminium body suitable for use in the harshest environments.
- Bearing-less PTFE/PPS rotors provide exceptionally low pressure drop and can even be used in gravity fed applications. This unique rotor design ensures minimal wear resulting in many years of reliable service.
- Proven over time to provide consistently accurate flow measurement that is not affected by variations in temperature, viscosity, or pressure.
- Service and Fueling Trucks
- Fuel Depots
- Portable Fueling Systems
- Bio-Diesel Blending and Production
- Lubricant Blending and Dispensing
- Hydraulic Fluid Dispensing and test stands
- Boiler and generator fuel consumption
- Fuel consumption for mining, construction, and military vehicles
- Bitumen/ Asphalt production