- Oct 17, 2023 ATEX Approval for Oil Interface Meters Model H.OIL Portable oil water interface meter from Heron Instruments receives much anticipated ATEX approval for European market... Read more
- Oct 15, 2023 Macnaught, 75 Years and not out Macnaught proudly celebrates 75 Years of business excellence, design and innovation. ... Read more
- Sep 21, 2023 E490 Ex d 4-20mA Loop Powered Display Fluidwell introduces the E490 Ex d Loop Powered Indicator... Read more
Explosion Proof / Flame Proof Oval Gear Flow Meters
MX-SERIES highly accurate flow meters with Ex ia and Ex D pulse output features:
Rated intrinsically Safe and Explosion Proof, they are designed to endure the rigours of the heavy Industry, the ‘Ex’ approved series presents an ideal solution for the precise transfer or dispensing of fluids in environments where there is the potential of exposure to flammable gases, or vapours.
♦ Pressure ratings up to 2000psi/138 bar.
♦ 316 stainless steel or 6061 anodized aluminium flow meter body and oval gear rotor construction, with FEP seals.
♦ 303 stainless steel sensor body construction.
♦ Supply voltage: 5-27Vdc @ ≤ 15mA.
♦ Output voltage: 0-Vs NPN (25mA max. sinking current). Reverse polarity protected. 22 AWG lead wires: 3 meter length. 1/2″ FNPT or M20x1.5 conduit thread.
♦ Accuracy of ±0.5% of reading, and ±0.03% repeatability.
US & CAN:
Class 1, Division 1
GROUP ABCD T6...T5
Class 1, Zone 0, AEx/Ex ia IIC T6...T5
T6 @ -40°c ≤Tamb ≤+65°c
II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4...T6 Ga
Class 1, Division 1 GROUP ABCD T4 resp. T5
Class 1, Zone 0, AEx/Ex ia IIC T5...T4
T5 @ -25°c ≤Tamb ≤+70°c
II 2 G Ex db IIC T6...T3 Gb, T3@ Ta = -55°C… +140°C
USA & CAN:
Class 1 Division 1
GROUP ABCD T6...T3
Class 1, Zone 1, AEx/Ex db IIC T6...T3 Gb
T3 @ Ta = -50°C… +140°C
• Additive injection
• Hydraulic test stands
• High temperature chemical processes
• High pressure chemical processes
• Food and beverage batch processes
• Ethanol blending and production
• Pulp and paper
See Models & Prices Here>>