- Oct 25, 2019 MTM Turbine Gas Flow Meters, Custody Transfer Approved MID/OIML MTM Gas turbine flow meters are ideal for commercial metering and custody transfer measurement applications, suitable for measuring natural gas in pipe sizes from DN50 up to DN300 and larger. ... Read more
- Oct 25, 2019 New Oval Gear Flow Meter Catalogue from Badger Meter The industrial OG oval gear meter is a modular flow meter design, economical yet highly accurate and rugged.... Read more
- Oct 14, 2019 Fuel Consumption and measuring it correctly Fuel consumption represents the amount of fuel that is consumed by the engine or generator in a set period of time... Read more
Top Load Turbine Flow Meter
The Top Load Turbine Flow Meter is designed to withstand the demands of the most rigorous flow measurement applications. Originally developed for the secondary oil recovery market, the Top Load Turbine Flow Meter is an ideal meter for liquid flow measurement on or off the oil field.
The Top Load Turbine Flow Meter is simple to install and service. It operates in any orientation (horizontal to vertical) as long as the flow direction arrow is aligned in the same direction as the actual line flow. For optimum performance, the meter should be installed with a minimum of 10 diameters upstream straight pipe length and 5 diameters downstream straight pipe length.
The meter features a rugged 316 stainless steel housing, rotor shaft and rotor support assemblies, C17-4 PH stainless steel rotor, and hybrid ceramic ball bearings. The meter maintains measurement accuracy and mechanical integrity in the corrosive and abrasive fluids commonly found in oil field water flood projects and many industrial applications
• Offers accurate and repeatable flow measurement in ranges from 5…225 gpm (18.9… 851.72 lpm)
• Cost-effective solution for turbine flow meter applications
• Rugged 316 stainless steel construction offers long service life in severe operating environments
• Available in NPT
• NIST-traceable calibration • Installation in 1 in. and 2 in. pipe sizes
• Can integrate electronically with a Blancett flow monitor and K-factor Scaler, or the F-to-I/F-to-V Intelligent Converter
• Field replaceable repair kits allow for turbine replacement without loss of accuracy
• Can be repaired without removing the body from the line