- Jun 17, 2019 New Hydroclean anti fouling wiper available for Ponsel turbidity and optical dissolved oxygen sensors The Hydroclean_P is an anti-fouling wiper designed for use with the Ponsel NTU turbidity and OPTOD dissolved oxygen sensor. This provides an automatic cleaning system for the long term deployment of t... Read more
- Jun 14, 2019 New low cost range of safe and hazardous area pressure transmitters Low cost industrial pressure sensors designed for general purpose pressure measurement with a range of options.... Read more
- Jun 13, 2019 Six key things to consider when selecting a water level logger When selecting a water logger for your application it is best to consider a number of factors. Bell Environmental's guide should help you to choose the most appropriate water logger and make sure that... Read more
Top Load Turbine Flow Meter
The Top Load Turbine Flow Meter is designed to withstand the demands of the most rigorous flow measurement applications. Originally developed for the secondary oil recovery market, the Top Load Turbine Flow Meter is an ideal meter for liquid flow measurement on or off the oil field.
The Top Load Turbine Flow Meter is simple to install and service. It operates in any orientation (horizontal to vertical) as long as the flow direction arrow is aligned in the same direction as the actual line flow. For optimum performance, the meter should be installed with a minimum of 10 diameters upstream straight pipe length and 5 diameters downstream straight pipe length.
The meter features a rugged 316 stainless steel housing, rotor shaft and rotor support assemblies, C17-4 PH stainless steel rotor, and hybrid ceramic ball bearings. The meter maintains measurement accuracy and mechanical integrity in the corrosive and abrasive fluids commonly found in oil field water flood projects and many industrial applications
• Offers accurate and repeatable flow measurement in ranges from 5…225 gpm (18.9… 851.72 lpm)
• Cost-effective solution for turbine flow meter applications
• Rugged 316 stainless steel construction offers long service life in severe operating environments
• Available in NPT
• NIST-traceable calibration • Installation in 1 in. and 2 in. pipe sizes
• Can integrate electronically with a Blancett flow monitor and K-factor Scaler, or the F-to-I/F-to-V Intelligent Converter
• Field replaceable repair kits allow for turbine replacement without loss of accuracy
• Can be repaired without removing the body from the line