- Mar 14, 2019 Super Yacht Engine Fuel Consumption Measurement LLoyds Marine approved VZO Fuel Flow Meter package with Data-logging.... Read more
- Mar 8, 2019 Marine EGCS use Ultrasonic clamp-on flow meters to measure sea water usage Bell Flow Systems supply over 100 BFU Ultrasonic flow meters employed in Marine EGCS "Scrubbers"... Read more
- Mar 8, 2019 Data Centre Waste Water Monitoring Commissioning completed at Essex Data Centres fitted with Dynasonics TXF Ultra®... Read more
Top Load Turbine Flow Meter
The Top Load Turbine Flow Meter is designed to withstand the demands of the most rigorous flow measurement applications. Originally developed for the secondary oil recovery market, the Top Load Turbine Flow Meter is an ideal meter for liquid flow measurement on or off the oil field.
The Top Load Turbine Flow Meter is simple to install and service. It operates in any orientation (horizontal to vertical) as long as the flow direction arrow is aligned in the same direction as the actual line flow. For optimum performance, the meter should be installed with a minimum of 10 diameters upstream straight pipe length and 5 diameters downstream straight pipe length.
The meter features a rugged 316 stainless steel housing, rotor shaft and rotor support assemblies, C17-4 PH stainless steel rotor, and hybrid ceramic ball bearings. The meter maintains measurement accuracy and mechanical integrity in the corrosive and abrasive fluids commonly found in oil field water flood projects and many industrial applications
• Offers accurate and repeatable flow measurement in ranges from 5…225 gpm (18.9… 851.72 lpm)
• Cost-effective solution for turbine flow meter applications
• Rugged 316 stainless steel construction offers long service life in severe operating environments
• Available in NPT
• NIST-traceable calibration • Installation in 1 in. and 2 in. pipe sizes
• Can integrate electronically with a Blancett flow monitor and K-factor Scaler, or the F-to-I/F-to-V Intelligent Converter
• Field replaceable repair kits allow for turbine replacement without loss of accuracy
• Can be repaired without removing the body from the line