- Aug 6, 2019 Piusi’s NEW High-Flow EX Series ATEX Pumps Piusi’s new EX100 and EX140 pumps with ATEX and UL certification, were developed to meet the specific requirements of various fuel transfer markets. The maximum safety has been applied to these pumps ... Read more
- Aug 2, 2019 Gespasa's Portable Aviation Kit assisting with aviation travel logistics Gespasa’s EPA-50 portable aviation kit is a rugged DC powered, portable fuel transfer system for light aircraft and helicopters. Incorporating: self-priming pump, hoses, hose reel, delivery nozzle, di... Read more
- Aug 1, 2019 MX Flow Meter Series’s versatility and durability in all environments Macnaught have been adding to their versatile MX series offering more options for hazardous environments as well as safe environments.... Read more
Top Load Turbine Flow Meter
The Top Load Turbine Flow Meter is designed to withstand the demands of the most rigorous flow measurement applications. Originally developed for the secondary oil recovery market, the Top Load Turbine Flow Meter is an ideal meter for liquid flow measurement on or off the oil field.
The Top Load Turbine Flow Meter is simple to install and service. It operates in any orientation (horizontal to vertical) as long as the flow direction arrow is aligned in the same direction as the actual line flow. For optimum performance, the meter should be installed with a minimum of 10 diameters upstream straight pipe length and 5 diameters downstream straight pipe length.
The meter features a rugged 316 stainless steel housing, rotor shaft and rotor support assemblies, C17-4 PH stainless steel rotor, and hybrid ceramic ball bearings. The meter maintains measurement accuracy and mechanical integrity in the corrosive and abrasive fluids commonly found in oil field water flood projects and many industrial applications
• Offers accurate and repeatable flow measurement in ranges from 5…225 gpm (18.9… 851.72 lpm)
• Cost-effective solution for turbine flow meter applications
• Rugged 316 stainless steel construction offers long service life in severe operating environments
• Available in NPT
• NIST-traceable calibration • Installation in 1 in. and 2 in. pipe sizes
• Can integrate electronically with a Blancett flow monitor and K-factor Scaler, or the F-to-I/F-to-V Intelligent Converter
• Field replaceable repair kits allow for turbine replacement without loss of accuracy
• Can be repaired without removing the body from the line