- Feb 21, 2022 Range of Lo-cost Hydraulic Gear Flow Meters, Max 400 Bar High accuracy and high resolution industrial geared flow sensors covers range from 0.004 to 120 L/min... Read more
- Feb 3, 2022 New Hi-Flow Diesel MONSTERPUMP-200 The new Gespasa MONSTERPUMP-200 is composed of two pumps joined by a manifold assembly and is available in 24VDC or 230VAC versions.... Read more
- Jan 20, 2022 SP32 Oil Lifter, On-demand Lift Pump with integrated reservoir The SP32 Oil lifter is a unique product which enables the transfer of heating oil up to high level installations.... Read more
New TFX-5000 ultrasonic clamp-on Flow meters
Dynasonics® TFX-5000 ultrasonic clamp-on flow meters for liquid flow measurement and Heat metering (Heating & Cooling flows) include data logging and alarm history with a time and date stamp and are ideally suited for HVAC, water and wastewater, oil and gas and industrial flow and energy measurement applications.
The TFX-5000 meter uses transit time measurement to determine the flow rate and total volume. When ordered as an energy meter option with the supplied pair of PT1000 RTDs, the TFX-5000 energy meter can calculate heat transfer rate and energy usage. As the TFX-5000 meters' clamp on flow sensors clamp on to the outside of the pipe, there is no requirement to tap or cut into the pipe, providing considerable benefits in terms of the reduction in total installation cost while eliminating the potential for contamination and meter fouling.
The TFX-5000 non-intrusive flow meter replaces the Dynasonics® TFX Ultra - ultrasonic clamp-on meter and is suited to the same applications and more whilst it also includes the following improvements:
• Data logging and real-time clock
• Addition of the adjustable small pipe transducer, only one sensor for small pipes!
• Large display with keypad and improved diagnostic messages
• Improved pipe clamp RTDs for energy metering
• AquaCUE® Flow Measurement Manager/BEACON® Advanced Metering Analytics with remote connectivity
• Security passcode protection
• English, French, German, Italian and Spanish configuration menus
• SoloCUE® Flow Device Manager configuration software (included free with each model purchased)
• The TFX-5000 meter is CE certified. (ATEX approval is on-going and expected for early 2020.)